An SFG Kettlebell Instructor candidate performs a 2-hand kettlebell swing for correction/critique…
Standards to ogle:
1. The support is honest. The neck is reasonably extended or honest on the underside of the swing.
2. The heels, toes, and the balls of the feet are planted and the knees track the toes.
3. The shoulders are packed.
4. The kettlebell address passes above the knees for the length of the backswing.
5. The fingers are straight within the underside role.
6. There might maybe be rarely any ahead knee circulate (growing ankle dorsiflexion) on the upswing.
7. The body kinds a straight line on the head of the swing: the hips and knees lengthen utterly, the backbone is honest.
8. The kettlebell kinds an extension of the straight arm(s) at the head of the swing. A cramped elbow bend is appropriate.
9. The biomechanical respiratory match.
10. The abs and glutes visibly contract at the head of the swing.
11. The kettlebell floats momentarily on the head of the swing.
More details about the SFG Certification: http://www.strongfirst.com/faqs/sfg-kettlebell-trainer-certification/
Gawk programs to swing effectively at a day-long SFG Direction: http://www.strongfirst.com/sfg-kettlebell-route/